2.26.2012

of late...

kade:
sports junkie (clay matthews & blake griffin are current favorites)
what 6 year old sets the dvr for sportscenter to watch after school?
cars obsessed (175 to be exact) $4 a pop...you do the math.
growing up...his room has that "stinky boy" smell in the morning.




kendal:
puzzles. puzzles. puzzles.
loves setting the table every night.
loves pushing the limits and keeping me on my toes.



kelsie:
toddling all over the place & getting into everything.
wants to be where the kids are  i.e. outside.
figured out that her finger fits perfectly in her nose.  nice.



shane:
random text pics of where am I?  any guesses?
dermatologist damage.  
his newest addition...coming soon.  too soon.
has 9 days off starting today.  yes!










amanda:
fun trip to parowan with kids.  both kids in my bed for 3 nights, not fun.
favorite new apps.
scramble...addicted. wahlgreen's scan & refill prescription...love it!  sleep pillow white noise maker...no more leaving the bathroom fan on.  there really is an app for everything.
favorite treat white chocolate m&ms.  have you tried them? only @ target.  go now.
did i mention shane has 9 days off?  looking forward to it!  what to do?  what to do?










4 telling it like it is:

The Mama said...

Ha ha ha... I know that stinky boy smell very well. Cute pics, your Kelsie is getting so big!!

Crystal said...

White chocolate M&M's? Are you serious? I may be making a special trip to Target very soon...White chocolate is the best. Kelsie is getting so big! She is adorable!

tammy said...

This is a fun post. I often get pics sent to me out of airplane windows too. Usually they're of snow. I think I best be going to get some of those M&M's! I've been to Target twice this week, what's one more time?

Misty said...

Cole's been talking about getting a hunting dog. I blame Shane. Curse you, Shane. Curse you. ;)