1.05.2012

a few more reasons i love him...

he brings me these weekly:



this little gem that he sent me today while waiting for his flight:



i have trained him well!  :)

5 telling it like it is:

Jenn said...

airports are the best for a good pick-me-up ha ha :D

tammy said...

Videos? I only get texts of the strange going-ons.

Jenn Mobbs said...

I LOVE it!! Thanks for the laugh!

Cori said...

This is airport gold! I think it must be a genetic thing....I love seeing weird things in public places too!
Airports are especially good for this :) In Indiana I saw my most weird thing to date. A black garbage bag was going around the luggage carousel while I was waiting for my luggage. After several times around I was convinced that something was moving inside the bag. Then all of a sudden it jumped off the carousel and ran down the hallway. An adult person was inside that thing! WEIRD!

The Hawleys said...

You are a lucky girl! And yes, trained very well!

I love your blog. Someday I will get back to mine!

Just want you to know how much I love and appreciate your parents. They are so good to us and especially MiKayla down at SUU. Don't know what we'd do without them!! And I love to hear them talk about your kids. Fabulous grandparents those two!