12.28.2011

our twelve days of christmas...

12 months anticipation...over in 10.5 min.

11 a.m. church starts next week. whoot whoo!

10 lbs gained. too many yummy treats and zero gym time in December.

9 plus threats of texting Santa about naughty children. they did not like this!

8 bags down of candy cane kisses.

7 hundred $ surprise...thanks Payson City.

6 times that dang elf Frye forgot to move spots. who's idea to move this guy every night anyway?

5 Edwards with the stomach flu. everyone of us caught this nasty bug!

4 get togethers with friends/family. what makes this time of year especially fun!

3 days off for Shane. can't remember the last time he had a Christmas off. thankful for the nice coworker who picked up his Christmas eve/day trip. thank you! thank you!

2 hours straight of Xbox kinect. kids have banned me from just dance.

1 tuckered out but truly blessed Madre.




5 telling it like it is:

tammy said...

Yay for Christmas off! I remember having to arrange for Santa to come on a different day.

Suzie said...

I really laughed on a few of these.
SO glad SHane was off!

The Sevy's said...

Could this post be any cuter, I think not!

Misty said...

I think we should have a Just Dance party. We could challenge Shane and Cole to a dance off. I'll start practicing...

Vanessa said...

I like #7.