11.04.2011

my new favorite apps & halloween wrap-up


picframe: 
easily takes photos taken on my iphone & lets lets me make mini collages.
(see below)
can even add labels.  very fun! 
no importing pics to another program on my computer before posting.




instagram:
 easy editing effects for iphone pics.
(i use this one a lot)


bella mia:
very cute wallpaper designs.







luke, baby ballerina & the sassy pirate.

(i had to put this pic of kelsie breaking down, 
just to prove that occasionally she does cry.)


we are all detoxing from the sugar overload.
you would think that getting 3 cavities filled 
the day after halloween would keep me away?
not so much.



3 telling it like it is:

Vanessa said...

I wondered if she ever cried. She is still cute when she does.

Stop telling me how awesome your iPhone is.

Misty said...

I agree with Vanessa. iPhones are totally lame. Unless Santa brings me one for Christmas. Then they're awesome. ;)

Sorry we didn't make it over for donuts. I went into an early sugar coma and had to go to bed. And I think you pinched miss K just to make us think she's naughty once in a while. I'm not buying it.

The Sevy's said...

That picture of Kade and Kendal makes me laugh, so funny! And what a rare occurance to see the happiest baby ever cry, very cute ballerina.