10.21.2011

f a l l

some pretty good indications that it's my favorite season...


friday night h.s. football with our favorite #5.


hikes to "p" mountain.


fresh peach pie.


all things pumpkin.



amazing cupcake recipe passed along to me from my sis-in-law.  you can find it here.


now i want to try these.  so cute!

(photo via our best bites)

conference afternoon drive through the nebo loop.



steelers and their undefeated season.

well, at least kade thought so.  he had so much fun that he didn't know if they actually won or lost each game.  sure sign of a successful season.  thanks coach revill.  and yes, we did drive to lehi each week.  and yes, would do it again.



defense!


he...goes...all...the...way.  td!


his face says it all.





pumpkin patch & the absolute best weather.



happy fall ya'll.

i am gonna enjoy it while it lasts!

2 telling it like it is:

tammy said...

Wow, those leaves are gorgeous!

I love everything pumpkin too. I can eat a whole loaf of pumpkin chocolate chip bread all by myself if I'm not careful!

Misty said...

You guys know how to party. That peach pie looks amazing!