8.31.2011

my favorite people.





8 telling it like it is:

The Mama said...

LOVE these pics of your kids. It makes me very excited for my own in a few months. You really do have gorgeous babies.:)

Misty said...

Those pictures are so cute. Who did them for you?

Vanessa said...

They turned out really cute!

Amanda said...

Thanks. I am pretty fond of these 3. Had them taken at PhotoWorks at the University Mall. Inpromptu decision and I am really happy how they turned out! Will use them again for sure. They had a lot of cute backgrounds and chairs etc to choose from.

Crystal said...

Absolutely Adorable!

Suzie said...

These are sooooo cute it almost hurts my heart a little.
Seriously captured personalities and everything!

Bills said...

Such cute pictures, Hope you guys are doing good.

Amanda said...

Your favorite people are pretty dang cute!!! Love the pics!